Mid Wales Novogar - 21st Sept

bikespace

bikespace,

we're booked in the cann office hotel, so if you need a lesson at pool ,let me know, you find me sat in the corner drinking orange juice eating salad and discussing with dave fry ballet or summink like that. definately not drinking fosters eating pickled eggs and shouting alot.

wayne

bikespace,

we're booked in the cann office hotel, so if you need a lesson at pool ,let me know, you find me sat in the corner drinking orange juice eating salad and discussing with dave fry ballet or summink like that. definately not drinking fosters eating pickled eggs and shouting alot.

wayne

Wayne, after you finish discussing tutu,s with Dave Fry can either you or Dave PM me with his e-mail address. I have some pics and video to send him.

Thanks

Steve

bikespace,

wayne

Ah feck - not staying over this year, unfortunately I have to go and get drunk elsewhere this year. Was a good year that! A couple of years ago now, or was it three? 4 oclock in the morning, 3 hours sleep, and one of my better rides round the mountain, although I've been on a downward slope for a long time - what's the saying? The older I get, the better I was :)

It was the year we decided to take the wheels off Jenkins van, but were too p*ssed to manage it :marky:

Also the year that local chatted me up in the toilets, and I've had counselling ever since ;)

Todays Novogar results, in brief:

1st James Fry

2nd John Crinson

3rd Gary Jenkins

4th Miles Jones

Full results below. more detailed section by section results on our website on the Novogar News pages. Thanks to Kirsty of the South Shropshire club for another great job on the results.

Novogar_2008_sorted.pdf

Thanks to all the helpers today - we were much shorter on the ground than usual, but the ones we did have managed to pull it off. Really appreciated.

Edited by bikespace