Am I Going To Get Rich?

the addict

Just been emailed this little gem, tempted to play the guy along as much and as far as possible, anyone got any suggestions?

Tel: + 44 7024062734

Fax: + 44 709 2888420

Dear my worthy fellow,

I am Richard Duke, a Legal practitioner based in London, United Kingdom and the personal Attorney to Late Mr. Roland Lake who was formerly a private investor/ realtor with the Frank Howard Allen Realtors before his death, hereinafter shall be referred to as my client.

On the 31st of January 2000, my client and his wife along with their two children were among the victims of Boeing 737 Airliner crash. You can read more about the crash by visiting this website:

http://archives.cnn.com/2000/US/02/01/alaska.airlines.list/

Since then, I have made several enquiries from the embassy to locate his next of kin or any of his extended relatives, but all to no avail. My client made a deposit in a Bank at London valued presently at US$10,500,000.00 (Ten Million and Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) and the bank has issued me an official notification to appoint the next of kin or beneficiary who will benefit this funds, otherwise the account will be confiscated within the next thirty(30) working days.

Since I have been unsuccessful to locate any of my late client's relatives for over three (2) years now, I seek your consent to permit me present you as the next of kin/ beneficiary of my late client

I hate these spam (and/or) fake e-mails very much.

Me too. I'd just dump it as it's not worth your time top respond. Besides, ANY e-mail that begins with "ESQ." and "My worthy fellow," causes my finger to automatically hit the "delete" key......quickly.

Jon

Just had this one when I got back today, think I'm going to pass on all the other guys details to the first guy and let them sort it out between them :iamwithstupid:

Compliments of the Day ,

Dear ,

Please accept my sincere apologises if my email does not meet your business or personal ethics. I will first introduce myself as Mr Strasford Bexters an auditor with a bank in United Kingdom. One of our accounts,with holding balance of 15,000 000.00 GBP(Fifteen Million pounds Sterling) has been dormant and last operated many years ago. Nobody has done anything as regards the claiming of this money, because the account owner has no family member or friends that has any knowledge as to the existence of either the account or the funds; I have decided to find a reliable foreign partner to deal with. My proposition to you, is to seek your consent to present you as the Next of kin and beneficiary of this late client, that the proceeds of this account valued a huge sum shall be paid to you, and then we can share the amount on a mutually agreed percentage

This transaction is totally free of risk and troubles as the fund is legitimate and does not originate from drug, money laundery, terrorism or any other illegal act.The funds will be released to you after necessary processes have been followed. We share the proceeds 60/40. I would have gone ahead to ask the funds be released to me, but that would have drawn a straight line to me and my involvement in claiming the deposit. But on the other hand, you with the same very name as the depositor's would easily pass as the beneficiary with right to claim. I assure you that I could have the deposit released to you within few days. I am aware of the consequences of this proposal. I ask that if you find no interest in this project that you should discard this mail. I ask that you do not be vindictive and destructive. If my offer is of no appeal to you, delete this message and forget I ever contacted you. Do not destroy my career because you do not approve of my

proposal. You may not know this but people like myself who have made tidy sums out of comparable situations run the whole private banking sector. I am not a criminal and what I do, I do not find against good conscience, this may be hard for you to understand, but the dynamics of my industry dictates that I make this move. Such opportunities only come ones in a lifetime. I cannot let this chance pass me by, for once, I have found myself in total control of my destiny. These chances won't pass me by. I ask that you do not destroy my chance, if you will not work with me let me know and let me move on with my life but do not destroy me. I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail private and respect the integrity of the information you come by as a result of this mail.

There is a reward for this project and it is a task well worth undertaking. I have evaluated the risks and the only risk I have here is from you refusing to work with me. I am the only one who knows of this situation, good fortune has blessed you with a name that has planted you into the center of relevance in my life. Lets share the blessing. If you find yourself able to work with me, contact me immediqtely . If you give me positive signals, I will initiate this process towards a conclusion. I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to what the consequences, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. This is the one truth I have learned from my private banking clients. Do not betray my confidence. If we can be of one accord, we should plan a meeting, soon. Alternatively,you can write me back with my private email address (strasfordbexters@myway.com).

Mr Strasford Bexters .

Compliments of the Day ,

Dear ,

My proposition to you, is to seek your consent to present you as the Next of kin and beneficiary of this late client, that the proceeds of this account valued a huge sum shall be paid to you, and then we can share the amount on a mutually agreed percentage.

This transaction is totally free of risk and troubles as the fund is legitimate and does not originate from drug, money laundery, terrorism or any other illegal act......etc.

Mr Strasford Bexters .

Geeez, this one's at least interesting and a little shadowy in proposal, although it sounds like it was written by C3PO trying to make it sound like a Victorian novel.......

Jon

"Do not destroy my career because you do not approve of my

proposal."

Hahaha.

Love it man.

Strasford stole this line from one of Gordon Browns speeches.

Actually, I think he got it from Bill Clinton......

Jon

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a nice one form a nun ;)

Father Joe-Bono seems to be a dead American orphan with 65 million quid, and he's going to share it with me and 9 other lucky souls

GOOD DAY,

I' M REVEREND SISTER MARY AVON FROM ST.JUDE CATHOLIC CHURCH LONDON UNITED KINGDOM.

IT'S VERY PATHETIC THAT WE LOST REV.FATHER JOE-BONO OF ST.JUDE CATHOLIC CHURCH LONDON. - I like this line, they must have used the thesaurus for this one :)

LATE REV.FATHER JOE-BONO IS AN AMERICAN AND ALSO AN ORPHAN BUT NATIONALISED HERE IN ST.JUDE CATHOLIC LONDON UNITED KINGDOM.

LATE REV.FATHER JOE-BONO DIED ON 5TH SEPTEMBER 2007 AND BEFORE HE DIED,HE MADE A WILL.I' M GLAD TO INFORM YOU THAT LATE REV.FATHER JOE-BONO MADE YOU THE BENEFICIARY OF HIS WILL A SUM OF $6,500,000.00 THROUGH YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS.

YOU MIGHT BE WONDERING HOW LATE REV.FATHER JOE-BONO MADE YOU THE BENEFICIARY OF HIS WILL.LATE REV.FATHER JOE-BONO MADE A RANDOM SAMPLING OF TEN PEOPLE E-MAIL ADDRESSES BY THE HELP OF MICROSOFT INTERNATIONAL FIRM AND AMONG THE TEN PEOPLE E-MAIL ADDRESSES,YOURS CAME OUT AS A DRAW AND THIS IS HOW LATE REV.FATHER JOE-BONO MADE YOU THE BENEFICIARY OF HIS WILL.

FORWARD THE DETAILS BELOW TO ME SO THAT I CAN FORWARD IT TO THE BARCLAYS BANK PLC LONDON FOR THE RELEASE OF YOUR FUNDS.

1,FULL NAME.2,CONTACT ADDRESS.3,COUNTRY.4,AGE AND OCCUPATION.5,PRIVATE PHONE NUMBER.

I AWAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU TODAY.

BEST REGARDS & GOD BLESS YOU.

REV.SISTER MARY AVON.

CONTACT ME VIA MY PRIVATE EMAIL.(maryavon@rocketmail.com)

You had better send your bank details numbers sort code pin etc so as they can transfer it without messing about with a cheque. Fingers crossed I may be one of the other 9, you never know. Now where's that rabbits foot. :)

Damn the flying pig swooped down and gobbled it up ;)

Let us know when the money (****e) hits the bank(fan), hell, we'll all spend it before it is gone!, we need a TC Paypal account! ;)

"Father Joe-Bono seems to be a dead American orphan with 65 million quid...."

Well, he twitches now and then, so we have to wack him again with the baseball bat, so we're pretty sure he'll be dead soon........

Jon