New Trials Club Starting In Nc. !

axulsuv

;) Just getting started , to serve us North and South Carolina Riders . A couple of events already on the calender ...

http://metrolinatrials.com/ All are welcome ! New or Vintage , young and old , seasoned pro or 1st time novice (I think!?)

Lets just go ride !

Glenn

PS. Now I really can't wait to get the pin out of my shoulder and get Healed !!!!!!!

Edited by axulsuv

I'll be there ! And jmck , Contact me , I'll bring whatever I can , besides my kids and me !!!

Glenn

Thank you my friend, I will get you some flyers if you would be kind enough to hand them out for us, courtesy of the good Sherco folks!

:iamwithstupid: What a show !!! I hate to say it, but you guys are nuts !!! My pinned clavicle hurt just watching that event !!! And congrats to our trials riders ... Ronnie , Chase , and Phil ! As my son said ' those guys are just gangsta !' (not sure what that means , but it's definitely very positive in his context... ) And I have to wonder , a modern trials bike only lasts a couple of those ???? Hammering some machinery out there !!!

Had a great time , thanks.

Glenn

And only a few fliers got handed out ... cause as the kids and I started stuffing them under windshield wipers , a officer told us not to , and to collect the few that were already in place ! He then read the flier and told me he didn't think the metrolina trials club would like a fine for littering from the city of florence ...

Edited by axulsuv