Where Is P.a.?

copemech

I'm still here.

We are now in Ontario having crossed over from the USA at Niagara Falls. We are heading up to Toronto this morning. We spent last night on the shore of Lake Ontario in a public park. It was nice to wake up to the view of the sunrise over the lake. Marilyn took a bunch of pictures of the sunrise. Not sure if overnight stays are allowed but no one hassled us.

Following on from here we are heading east in Canada then when we run out of road we will turn right and head south for the winter.

I'm still here.

We are now in Ontario having crossed over from the USA at Niagara Falls. We are heading up to Toronto this morning. We spent last night on the shore of Lake Ontario in a public park. It was nice to wake up to the view of the sunrise over the lake. Marilyn took a bunch of pictures of the sunrise. Not sure if overnight stays are allowed but no one hassled us.

Following on from here we are heading east in Canada then when we run out of road we will turn right and head south for the winter.

Hi from MI. If you are so inclined there are several local events happening just over the border into MI from Windsor or Sarnia Ontario. (Only a few hours west from Toronto) We have several local Observed Trials events coming up soon. They are on 9/28, 10/5 and our last one for the season on 10/19. There is also a large two day organized family trail ride event on 10/4-5/08. (not trials)

Have no worry about bikes or what to ride ride we can fix you up in any situation. I have been following your travel thread, quite a trip for sure! Feel free to contact me (Keith A) at kja5705@hotmail.com . You really are welcome - please do not feel awkward at all- we would love to have you.

Keith

If you're on your way down the east coast through New England there's still a few events to go. Let me know and a Beta is yours to play with.

http://www.newenglandtrials.org/

October 5 Exeter RI RITC Sam Singer/Joe Antonelli

October 11 Northville NY CATRA Pete Lacagnina

October 12 Northville NY CATRA Pete Lacagnina

October 26 Meriden CT Meriden Motorcycle Club George Eddy