Trailers

toffkoi

There are a few on Ebay at the moment, but these days there are enough goons that want to pay more than the going rate that it's hard to get a bargain.

I bought the local autotrader/admags etc and had to go and see quite a few before I found a decent one. I visited a few where people seemed to think that any piece of metal balanced above a couple of wheels was automatically worth

Edited by Bikespace

Check out Muddy Stuff they normally have a few trialers.

I got mine from Dave Cooper, very good quality at a good price. You might want to think about a two bike trailer cause I know I wish I had a two bike trailer now instead of a single one.

Peter

PS What is it with those dorks on Ebay, don't they check out the prices before going crazy with the bidding?

Have you only one bike to carry?? if so just buy a bike rack...loads cheaper than a bike trailer, zero maintance, easy to store at home, no problems reversing up some single track when you've gone the wrong way :rolleyes:

I think new there only about

Edited by Marky G

If you've only one bike to carry then go the bike rack way for sure. They are way easier to use than a trailer and you're not restricted speed wise. Plus, put the number board on the back seat then if a camera flashes you it won't get your number. If a copper stops about the missing number board just act dumb and say you forgot to fit it and you'll do it straight away officer :rolleyes:

thanks for all your replies i live in doncaster so if any one is selling near donny would be interested as for the racks i have a removeable tow bar and i dont think they fit but not sure can any one tell me if they do a rack for a removeable tow bar as i have only one bike and a rack would be ideal