The Tombtsone Dual

ringo

(Chuckle it up from your soft couch, Ringo.)

Seeing as you are clearly backing out of the $1000 bet with your impromptu excuses I propose a new bet.

The event: Trialcross Novemeber 2008

The prize: one dollar and a six pack of Alaskan Amber delivered to my hotel room that night.

The bet: I will lap you if we race in the same heat.

You would come closer to him arriving with a grand than a FULL six pack! Something would get lost in the transition between store ,car and room! :banana2::thumbup:

Not sure about lapping him, he is nuts! I could'nt do it, but I am slow. If you find someone slower than me, let me know so I can slow down summoer! :huh:

Edited by copemech

• 2 weeks later...
Seeing as you are clearly backing out of the $1000 bet with your impromptu excuses I propose a new bet.

The event: Trialcross Novemeber 2008

The prize: one dollar and a six pack of Alaskan Amber delivered to my hotel room that night.

The bet: I will lap you if we race in the same heat.

Have you even entered yet, Ringo? I've been holding out awhile on this thread because I feel you cheated me. You knew darn well the bet was for ALL SIX ROUNDS!

I took the deal, signed up and raced this entire series feeling cheated by your sorry rump. Now, after five rounds, I've found out I'm way out of my league on these tracks. And you want to chide me again with a one race deal. Forget it. You totally backed out of the original agreement last November. You weasel.

From all your internet talk bravado, you're surely faster than me (everyone is)... but you're not a man of your word. You could've took my $1000 dollars with ease. I'll take these five rounds as a life learning experience. Along with all the bumps and bruises I've accumulated. But I'm not taking a dollar and six pack of anything to your room.

Speaking of rumps. Here's Ryan Young staring at mine.

Edited by City Trials

I was there when the bet was made. My interpatation was next year in Vegas. I dont think he said exactly Vegas but did say here next year. I should have taped it. I guess I was just aw meeting the great Ringo. I had only seen pictures of him passed out.

City Trials Posted Today, 09:43 AM

OK me being the smart ass that I am here goes.

Is that because he is about to lap you?

Or

Did you at least shake it a bit to make it worth his while to look?

But seriously, Congrats on having the Cajones to give the series a shot.

Edited by ZIPPY

Have you even entered yet, Ringo? I've been holding out awhile on this thread because I feel you cheated me. You knew darn well the bet was for ALL SIX ROUNDS!

I took the deal, signed up and raced this entire series feeling cheated by your sorry rump. Now, after five rounds, I've found out I'm way out of my league on these tracks. And you want to chide me again with a one race deal. Forget it. You totally backed out of the original agreement last November. You weasel.

From all your internet talk bravado, you're surely faster than me (everyone is)... but you're not a man of your word. You could've took my $1000 dollars with ease. I'll take these five rounds as a life learning experience. Along with all the bumps and bruises I've accumulated. But I'm not taking a dollar and six pack of anything to your room.

CAPTION CONTEST !!!

Surely , this has been edited . There's no exhaust smoke ! :thumbup:

ishy Posted Today, 12:04 PM

QUOTE (copemech @ Oct 13 2008, 07:15 PM) *

Do I detect an elevated pisstivity level here?

I will even hold the pot if it helps, till I get official results! shutup.gif

Cope with p*** pot in hand :unsure; make sure you get a picture of that Clive.

:rolleyes:

:thumbup:

:wall:

:rolleyes: