Come On You Lot

toffkoi

Hey boof how you doing?i'm absoloutly flat out with work, this own business carry on is 24/7.

toffkoi how old are you ,tell us where you live, do you go to trials?

If you only want to practise steetleys the place, one thing i would strongly recomend,get someone to drop you off, take a petrol can &sarnies in a rucksack & hide it.

If you want someone to go to trials with let me know theres always something on not to far away.

dabber ,got a new van coming friday last one has never been right since................................

greg iam 38 and have just started getting into trials i live in sprotbrough but the only place i know to use the bike (gas gas 280) is steetleys why do you say get someone to drop you off are there any other places i could go i work shifts so i would like to go out on the bike in the week as well as weekends

when did sprotborogh move 10-15 miles outside donny? seriously though , if you have a decent car they have been to get shot at,if you have a bike rack take the whole lot off,if you have a trailer chain it up to the car big time &hope they dont take the car as well, my trailer was nicked after 25 mins. if you have a van that cant be seen into even worse cos they pop the locks to see whats in. steetly is as good a place for trials as you'll find any where in the country ,but a good days trialling on a sunday is good enough for me

sorry bout the delay, you can get in that way but leave your car on the s bends with a trailer or whatever on youd be lucky not to get a ticket,which reminds me if u do park on the main road do not park on the footpath,you'll get nicked for blocking the pavement.

theres two of us going to a trial on sundayif u wanna go letme know, going back to steetly, getting dropped off is the best way, it spoils your day thinking whats happening to your car