Mota Event 10/19/08 Vermontville

As I understand it we are getting to ride on the other side of the property for this one!

Who will be the last place expert????? Will Mike come out of hunting season to beat me???? Will Biff come in costume??? (you bet your a$$) Will it snow? Can Brockaway figure out a way to not use those roley poley rocks??? Can zippy go a whole loop with out texting his wife? Can we get Cap and Keener to move up? Will I break another shift lever? Will Mitchell bend his knees? Will my exhaust catch on fire? (probably)

So many questions. Only time will tell... Come on out to Vermontville and check out all of the suspense and action!!!!! Season closer!!!! Very easy loop for those who are starting out.

Heres the Link.

--Biff

As I understand it we are getting to ride on the other side of the property for this one!

Who will be the last place expert????? Will Mike come out of hunting season to beat me???? Will Biff come in costume??? (you bet your a$$) Will it snow? Can Brockaway figure out a way to not use those roley poley rocks???

But they are so much fun... rolling and kicking your wheels sideways...why not use them??!!
Can zippy go a whole loop with out texting his wife?

I say yes... if he calls her instead of texting her :thumbup:

BTW: I have to find my copper-worm in the cooling system of my Scorpa till sunday... no fan right now...

But everyone, have a blast in Vermontville! I hope it is not so muddy as last year (I remember my brake not working anymore because of the mud between brake pads and brake disc)

Regards from Germany!

Hey guys, looks like it's going to be a nice weekend. I think we'll have some pretty fun sections set up. Everything will still be on the side of the property it has been but we did settle with the neighbors and we can use the other side if we pay some road maintenence money so maybe next year. Went to court today to fight the zoning ticket and despite the best effort of the zoning lady and their attorney, the judge ruled that we are not operating a racetrack! See everyone on Sunday!

Aaron

Edited by Brockway

Congrats to team Brandenburg! We are such a minority that when the motorcycle community scores a win it's always big news. Great to hear you guys are good to go for future events. Does this change anythiing about sign up? I am once again on the maybe list for this Sunday, but I am trying to find my way there.

Hey, check out this link to Utube from Rose City at the recent Color Tour - when was the last time you saw trials bikes (legally) riding on a state highway thru downtown Rose City? The trials bikes are Paul Zalac and Brian Budd. I'm on my KTM (36) We had about 100 bikes in the parade thru town led by politicians celebrating the new law that allows ORV's to ride on public roads!

WOO HOO!!!

Great event, Had a Blast!!!!

The trophies are awesome, Thanks 29r for taking the time to make them. :guinness:

I actually was able to receive one of them (2nd). ;) yep I know a shocker.

Hey firstgear how did you enjoy riding expert? You had a respectable score at the end of the day.

Edited by ZIPPY

Very Nice event! A big Thank You to the Brandenburgs for all the hassle and expenses they had to go thru in order for us to ride and have a good time!

I strongly suggest we have a donation jar at this years awards banquet for them! Putting on an event should not be a financial burden for anyone.

Plus this is one of the best events of the year and we would really like to keep it .. right..

Zippy

I enjoyed the event, I was able to ride everything and make it thru. Section #1 was tough but I did pull off a 3. I think I rode better than my score showed but dumb mistakes

always seem to count.

If all Expert lines were as safe as the lines on Sunday I wound not have a problem riding EXP next year. However as we know that was not the norm and usually there are 2 or 3

crazy sections per event with a make it or your in trouble approach.

Good job on the 2nd place yesterday! Move Him Up!!!

That was a really great event. Unfortunately the power of cheese landed me in absolutely last place. My head was not into it. My costume was really into it. Because Scott and Robert moved up and i rode a stellar last place i have not cemented myself into a very last place expert trophy! I have to start working on my fitness now if i am going to be any good next year. Loose some of this cow weight!

GREAT event boys. Very safe very tame. Zippy should have run up there with us.

moo-1.jpg

ahhhh2.jpg

Ahhh.jpg

--Biff

Biff

Cow outfit was great! Sad to say that I still out weighed a cow on a bike but I am afraid I did.

I told them I rode non comp so my points should not count if it matters any?

The green crushed velvet on the Gasser was my favorite so far!

Biff

Cow outfit was great! Sad to say that I still out weighed a cow on a bike but I am afraid I did.

I told them I rode non comp so my points should not count if it matters any?

The green crushed velvet on the Gasser was my favorite so far!

I cant blame anybody but myself. comp or non comp i just rode bad. I had fun regardless. I loved the culvert section! Felt like a star!

--Biff