Hi , From Tennessee

trialsrooster

Been riding trials for about 9 years now and having a grand time . The last 4 or so on a D14 Bantam , I love old British bikes going back to a 69 Triumph that I rode all over the eastern US . The Bantam has been a long term project , with the help of my friend Bob at B&J racing and friends in England I think it has turned out well . Also been working to help promote our twinshock organization ITSA that is growing into a fine bunch of people that truly enjoy trials . Cheers , Bruce

Thanks , most of my parts come from the UK with the help of the Royal post and a few friends . It's much cheaper and quicker to send bits to the US than from here thanks to our wonderfully capable postal service . We also some cubs , greeves , etc in our little group , we also have a reproduction of Mick Andrew's James that He's come over and ridden a few times . I just sold the only known(in the US) restored Bantam Wassell to the Barber museum , it was the last one built serial # 60 Cheers , Bruce

Edited by trialsrooster

• 2 weeks later...