Evo Seen

telecat

Dropped off NYL's Gasser Last night and had a look at a 250 Evo. Bike had been picked up from John that day and was one of the first in the country. I gather that there are only about a dozen about. Jack Challoner has one and there will be a couple at the Dirt Bike show.

I like the look, but the rad cap and electrics box both look very vulnerable to damage. Can't figure out why that rad cap connector pipe is sooooo long :D also, the fuel tank is small at 2.6L. and lack of separate air box cover seems a backward step. I still can't decide whether to order one or not - think I'll wait for some feedback from early owners first. Might well be quite a few mods for next year after the new design has been trialled in anger by all the new owners.... ;)

One at Rochdale yesterday. looks odd, but I think that's just because theyre so much different to everything else. Dont like the look of them to be honest.

First trial i've ridden in months and there were plenty of changes with the number of new Gassers etc about