Traditional Trials Champs

jordi

Just looking through the rounds for next year looks a much better calender than this year, a nice spread of trials plus the inclusion

of the Wye Valley. :D

On the subject of this year a big thanks to Normandale for the series backing.

Just looking through the rounds for next year looks a much better calender than this year, a nice spread of trials plus the inclusion

of the Wye Valley.

Was just discussing exactly the same thought with tilertrialer. No big gaps next year. Suprised at the Peak being dropped though, superb event (if a little hardcore, bit out of my depth)

btw - congrats on another successful year (I think!)

Actually the Peak being dropped is a bonus from a personal point of view. One, I dislike the trial and Two, 4 to 5 hour drives home in the dark two weekends on the trot is not my idea of fun!

Edited by jordi

Firstly, congrats Steve on taking a deserved win - many more to follow!

Its a shame that something couldn't have been arranged (dates wise) to make the Peak and the Hillsborough events happen on the same weekend - thus giving two great days for no extra travelling?

I did enjoy the one round that I rode - Hillsborough - I thought that it was an excellent event and made better by seeing lots of faces that I hadn't met for years. Must try and do more of them next year -missus willing!

I did enjoy the one round that I rode - Hillsborough - I thought that it was an excellent event and made better by seeing lots of faces that I hadn't met for years. Must try and do more of them next year -missus willing!

Most of next year you will be able to do on a day ticket! Even from our part of the world.

• 3 weeks later...

of the Wye Valley. ;)

On the subject of this year a big thanks to Normandale for the series backing.

I spoke to malcom bates last week at a club trial and he told me that the Rhayader club was running the welsh trophy trial, well worth the trip to this one.

More land becoming availible for the wye valley trial so we hope to improve on last years succes :P

And congratulations steve on your class win B)

• 3 weeks later...

I would like from the T & E to echo the thanks Pitley has mentioned as far as Normandale are concerned.

For 2009 I am going to try to always refer to this series as the Normandale Traditional - and I have asked press to give more mention of title - perhaps we can all try to do same?