Seeley Honda Fork Springs

monoped

Hello all,

I have recently brought a Seeley TL200 and the front forks sag by 4 centimetres (probably not suprising for a 1981 bike). Does anyone know what length the springs should be and/or where I might be able to get replacement marzocchi springs from? The bike also needs any airbox, so again does anyone know where I could get one from?

Thanks

Front forks are Fantic 200 amongst others so try Bill Pye for springs, or WES make replacements for 35mm forks so try the usual parts stockists for these.

Airbox - pray..... Chances of finding an original are slim, best put a wanted ad on all the internet sites you can think of. There is someone in the Isle of Man who has Seeley parts, name of Quayle I think, someone may know how to get in touch with him.

Hi, Correct as Woody says the Marzocchi forks were common to Fantic and SWM (at one stage) so springs shouldn't be a problem.

The airbox was a fabricated aluminium affair, basically made to suit the Seeley. The outlet was to the offside (to match the carb) and used the rubber boot of a TL125. these appear on e-bay regularly at around

• 3 years later...

Dragging up an old topic again. The lads on the Fantic forum are suggesting these for the Marzocchi's on the fanatic 200 and SWM. Any thoughts?

Ebay

I got these fork springs from In Motion Bultaco for my Marzocchi forked SWM, so depending on your weight should be fine. (13stone) Defiantly better than 20/30 yr old ones !

Although this listing has ended this person advertises occasionally ...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fork-springs-suit-35mm-Marzocchi-Fantic-SWM-Pre65-Ceriani-Betor-etc-/200696871131?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts&hash=item2eba7738db#ht_500wt_949

if you click on other items he has wheel you could ask him, they are reasonably priced as well.

Also Magical ones are available,