Big Change

ishy

1.00 USD = 0.666822 GBP

United States Dollars United Kingdom Pounds

1 USD = 0.666822 GBP 1 GBP = 1.49965 USD

I don't think I have seen the pound so low in the 21 years I have lived here, and now gas can be bought for $1.99/ gal, I might just buy one of them Hummers :)

Poor buggers :(

Funny just come back from Florida and was paying $5 for a bottle of Corona & $4 for a Bottle of Sam Adams, seems a lot to pay for water, poor buggers :)

Did the shop have a big window ? they saw you coming a mile off, poor bugger you realy took it up the :( a case of 12 Corona's is $14.

1.00 USD = 0.666822 GBP

I don't think I have seen the pound so low in the 21 years I have lived here, and now gas can be bought for $1.99/ gal, I might just buy one of them Hummers :)

It was less only 8 years ago. August 2000 to June 2002 it was worse. Down to $1.44 to the

Edited by Nigel Dabster

1.00 USD = 0.666822 GBP

Aye but this will just result in less of us spending money on USA holidays, which will then **** up your economy even more, which will then back fire on us and we'll all be packing up to live in Iraq...

Its a real s***ter for me :( As a manufacturing company, there aren't any UK companies left making materials for us to use so we have to buy from Europe or the USA. Right now with the value of the pound being so low against both currencies, it's as tough as it gets. :)

Business trip so not my money !! but point taken, mind you $14 is still a lot to pay for water .....

I have never understood the need to BUY water. The water coming out of the tap is free and of much better quality than bottled water. I guess P.T Barnum was right - "there is a sucker born every minute".

Its a real s***ter for me :) As a manufacturing company, there aren't any UK companies left making materials for us to use so we have to buy from Europe or the USA. Right now with the value of the pound being so low against both currencies, it's as tough as it gets. :rotfl:

You mean to tell me there is actually still something made here? Or there for that matter?

Surely not the case, I thought we exported all the jobs!

The number chrunchers had it all planned, along with the bankers! Ha! Whilest the toppers are taking their millions and billions!

Go figure!

But if the euro drops a bit, I could get a new bike within the next decade! :(