Isle Of Man ?

edholland

It was a shock to me that GG made kart engines. I just came across it when i searched "F1 Karts" in google!! I wonder how good they are!?

If you listen closely to the gear changes on the on-board camera, they are very quick changes. IMO i reckon they are too quick for him to be using a clutch at the same time. Some sort of automatic clutch or just no clutch and firing the gears in on the revs?! The seperate pedals for front and rear brakes would make sense if that was the case.

Bit of info on that course...where that chicane is, made out of hay bails, that never used to be there. There is a nasty bump in the road just before it and the karts would bottom out and jump and you would be luck to stay rubber side up! The chicane was put there to slow them down after a fatal accident on the bump.

Just looked close and i think one pedal is rear and the other for front wheel braking ? will try Bombardiay in my search thanks !

Pretty sure left pedal is clutch, havn't heard of different pedals for front and rear brakes.

Found some info and it said Zip Karts with two 256 rotech engines not sure if those are the ones in the video. B40RT a clutch was my first guess too but if you look at the video i,m not sure anymore ?

Right at the end, the driver cuts the engine and coasts in with the left pedal right down.