British Championship

Guest Scottie

Guest Scottie

Our BC round starting off from the new Ice Factor complex. Sections completely different from last year. More traditional but don't let that fool you with some streams having numerous steps rangeing from 4 -15 in height. Trial more suitable for the present rules. Practise starts on Sat 4-6.Trial starts 9am the following morning. The B C still has to be decided so come along and see Steve Colley attempting to close the series as Champion or push current champion Graham Jarvis for an outright win on the day!Good spectating. Sect 9 has a cash prise of

Guest Scottie

A classic piece of Scottish waterfall rockery, that could only be found in Scotland. If you conquer the first three steps a 12 footer awaits at the end. Weather permitting but so far looking good.

Edited by Scottie

Sounds like it is going to be a magic day!! i am definetly taking a camera this year.. how long is the lap, is it walkable? will there be any of last years sections in the trial? Hope the days go well, cant wait till Sunday..... see you guys then,

Chris

Guest Scottie

It's a two mile walk, easily walkable. The Clerk of the course (Gary's Old Man) is out on the course at the moment but I will certainly put the question too him John.

Sandra

Techno :D You know how I get about using text talk! :angry::P;):angry::angry::angry::angry:

Anyway, my folks who were supposed to be visiting this weekend have put it off so I MAY appear on Sunday. However, I've had a helluva week and am knackered so we'll see how it goes.

Andy come on up, its going to be a brilliant trial the sections are totally different this time, bigger!! And Better. Also the weather is meant to be good. Fingers crossed it wont rain :D .

Gavin

I'll be down there as well so we will have to meet up the people that are going to it