British Championship

Guest Scottie

Congrats also to Arthur MacDonald and his Lochaber team for laying on a great Trial. Feedback I got was that it was pretty much spot on - the SSDT veterans were loving every second. And it didn't rain either!

Oh - and Russell - does my dust taste good? :D

What a great weekend. What a great venue at the Ice Factor. Just get a PA system in next time for the presentation.

Yup, and get the cafe across the road to open up. The Ice Factor couldn't handle the food demand and the place across the road missed a serious opportunity to make a lot of money by staying closed. Not a criticism on either of them as I don't think they realised just how many people would turn up hungry, but a suggestion for next year.

Guest Scottie

warned the chef at the Ice Factor that there were going to be crowds there. The chef addmited they were overwhelmed. The cafe across the road is 'normally' open on a Sunday? Thanks for all your good wishes - and it didn't rain.

Arthur and Sandra

what a refreshing change. Brilliant open flowing sections with choices of lines, able to take marks from the best without having to turn up your own a!"e. There was nothing dangerous, and even fancied sec 9 on practice lap.

Guest Scottie

We took section 9 out because the master class couldn't manage it in practise. All the results are sent, the marking gear is off the hill and packed away etc., and as I always get the short straw for the second time this week I am washing the bibs.

For those of you who would like to come back to Scotland - keep your fingers crossed that we get a round. There is a meeting on Friday so we should know by next week.

Sandra