Sheffield 2009

beatabeta

Hi all

Am I going a little mental here?

Seen home page of website saying giant TV Screen at Sheffield.

I am pretty sure that we were expecting a screen there last time round as well... So should we actually expect one this year??

PS: I am not dreaming am I? There was one due last time round wasn't there?? :hyper:

Hi all

Am I going a little mental here?

Seen home page of website saying giant TV Screen at Sheffield.

I am pretty sure that we were expecting a screen there last time round as well... So should we actually expect one this year??

PS: I am not dreaming am I? There was one due last time round wasn't there?? :hyper:

HI no your not going mental, they did promise one last year but there was no show. somthing to do with technical problems?

Now that Octagon aren't promoting the series anymore, hopefully it will get more coverage and the live broadcast is promising. If Sheffield goes well, i'm sure Eurosport will do it for the other rounds.

I'm gonna get it recorded for when i'm back from watching it properly live!!! So who is going? I've heard it's pretty full!

The events are being promoted directly by the FIM, not an outside promoter. What is supposed to happen is that the qualifying will take place as usual and then the Final of each round will be broadcast LIVE on Eurosport. This hasn't been tried before so no idea if it will work or not as we all know how erratic Eurosport can be, but that's the plan.