Tough One 2009... Interesting Entry List

neonsurge

Trials bikes will be much better on this track !!!!!!

I rode the tough one jnr on a sherco 2.5i enduro last year and no doubt about it I would of been faster on my beta rev 3 and this track is harder !!!!!!!!!

and it begs the question . Why hasn't anyone developed a decent hybrid!.. and I dont mean a gas gas pampera, I mean a competitive hybrid :wub:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The BMW also did well at the Erzberg, but didn't win! I haven't seen Knight ride a four stroke at the Last Man Standing, Erzberg and any other extreme events? The four strokes are good at the west beach race and GBXC along with the WEC. The tough one is an extreme course and two stroke win face the facts. Taddy could have rode a KTM 450 at the tough one but is chosing to ride a 200 two stroke and he's one of the best rider in the world.

The BMW only lasted about 3 laps, clutch problems I believe - Doh!

Anyone got results from the Speed Trial? I was there but didn't here much over the tannoy and despite repeated attempts couldn't get a set of results or get them to read them out! I know who didn't win! I cant even log onto WOR Events these day for some reason. I'm sure Ross Danby was 2nd, Miles Jones 4th and thats all I know. Dale Robson is the result I'm really looking for.

um, 4th i think,

also taddy one the boulder dash grand in the hand, dougie just lost out on that, they where the only 2 to finish it!

Dougie was 4th overall but Taddy lapped him :-0

I was right at the end of the boulder dash and taddy was way ahead then dougie stepped up a gear and the finish was bonkers both went for the line and ended up in a heap but taddy beat dougie but 1/2 a wheel :-(

Dam shame as it would have been nice to see the heavy 4 stoke beat taddy on a light 2 stroke (who's minder was shouting where to go all the way through)

Anyone got results from the Speed Trial? I was there but didn't here much over the tannoy and despite repeated attempts couldn't get a set of results or get them to read them out! I know who didn't win! I cant even log onto WOR Events these day for some reason. I'm sure Ross Danby was 2nd, Miles Jones 4th and thats all I know. Dale Robson is the result I'm really looking for.

Sam Haslam won. Ross second and not sure of third.