Honda Items On Ebay.

honda pants

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Removing the listing is only another way of having a reserve price... just not having to pay for it. You come across it a lot on ebay. You also come across a lot of shill bidding, which ebay strictly don't allow...... but still happens.

ANd don't even begin on the new feedback system where sellers CAN'T give a negative, even to non performing sellers! :thumbup:

I think having a reserve price costs more in listing fees so pulling it early is an option but doesnt instill much confidence in a seller on Ebay as you know it will happen. Shill bidding is terrible now on Ebay as the user ID's are not shown anymore and as Pete says the feedback system is well unfair

I see Andy is looking to sponsor a Trials related event this year by TC :thumbup: how about a b0llock kicking contest to sort this one out :thumbup: with video and pics

Edited by The Addict

I think having a reserve price costs more in listing fees so pulling it early is an option but doesnt instill much confidence in a seller on Ebay as you know it will happen. Shill bidding is terrible now on Ebay as the user ID's are not shown anymore and as Pete says the feedback system is well unfair

Youknow but, well unfair.