Brand New Greeves

nigel dabster

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without wishing to be harsh..

so thats what the banks have been throwing thier money at..

100k devlopment? i'd have spent 1500 quid on a ssecondhand beta taken some photos, photoshopped some graphics and had the result translated into mandarin for our chinese friends to copy. total cost 2k max.

whilst i believe that a market exists for a clubman bike with relaible 4t motor, linkless suapension and simple carb i cant believe that greeves have come up with this at this during a recession.

I would doubt that they chose for the recession to come now.

At last a bike with airbox and carb in a sensible place.

Lets hope its a success and we all support British industry rather than pulling it to pieces before it even starts!

As a Greeves fan, I'm pleased to see a new bike bearing the name.

I only hope its more successful than the last bike to have the tank under the seat and the air filter at the headstock (JCM 1990).

One final comment is that the quoted price just has to be a typo and should actually be

The main feature that I like there is the fuel tank under the seat to lower centre of gravity. Otherwise, it looks like the parts are well made but nothing special in the development area.

I wish someone would give me a 100k to design a chassis... would love to have a go :thumbup:

p.s. as the Telford International Centre where the show is is only about 2.5 miles from my house, I better get down there for a look me thinks.