Billy, This Topic Came Up!

copemech

No, really! I see maybe I am not that fer off! Guess a lot just depends upon the person!

Mostly I have just gone off the gut, and after a long day I can like a good greasy pizza with lots of cheese, but that Steak and beer works for me too really! Throw in the potato!

Maybe my natural instincts are not so much out of balance, as the body desires? MEXICAN FOOD! Love it! Beans and rice along with beef fajitas! Lots of hot sause! Mmmmmmmm! Corn chips and salsa!

I have no idea how this stuff relates on the colestoral scale, but just seems I naturally desire my portion! Sick of chicken(wife thing)! :thumbup:

I admit it wasn't nice, even worse when i got the order wrong and ate the lamb first and had to ride of eating lamb flavored yogurt. Worked though, i might actually mix it with the banana this year and make a proper drink. I'm not to fussed about what it looks like as long as it does its job. A practitioner i work with in San Diego who does a lot of ironmans swears by tuna and banana mixed together, which makes me seem normal (yeah right).

Back in the day when i worked in gyms their was a program on about bodybuilders in which one guy made tuna milkshakes (to save time??), the following day everyone was drinking them and they only stopped when i asked why they couldn't drink the shake and then eat the tuna separately.

No wonder you were 20 seconds late, next time just stuff it all in as fast you can & hope it stays down.

No, really! I see maybe I am not that fer off! Guess a lot just depends upon the person!

Mostly I have just gone off the gut, and after a long day I can like a good greasy pizza with lots of cheese, but that Steak and beer works for me too really! Throw in the potato!

Maybe my natural instincts are not so much out of balance, as the body desires? MEXICAN FOOD! Love it! Beans and rice along with beef fajitas! Lots of hot sause! Mmmmmmmm! Corn chips and salsa!

I have no idea how this stuff relates on the colestoral scale, but just seems I naturally desire my portion! Sick of chicken(wife thing)! :wub:

Cholesterol is an interesting story. The original research in 1924 was a disastrous year for nutritional science, scientists fed lots of cholesterol to Rabbits whose arteries got clogged and they died. Terrific work except that rabbits have digestive systems nothing like a human, they are vegetarian and have no way of dealing with dietary cholesterol. In the early part of the twentieth century heart disease was practically unheard of the diet was around 83% of the total fat was from saturated fat as opposed to now which is around 58% and heart disease is a massive problem.

No wonder you were 20 seconds late, next time just stuff it all in as fast you can & hope it stays down.

We figured out quite a few places where my 21 seconds went, my mum waiting till the bike had been fueled before feeding me cost a bit but above all i'll be riding with a catheter this year :thumbup:

Edited by billycraig

We figured out quite a few places where my 21 seconds went, my mum waiting till the bike had been fueled before feeding me cost a bit but above all i'll be riding with a catheter this year :thumbup:

Just p*** yer pants, only downside is if you're not to sure where you are you can be certain you'll turn up steaming at a big spectator section.

Just p*** yer pants, only downside is if you're not to sure where you are you can be certain you'll turn up steaming at a big spectator section.

It concerned me that i was wearing white jitsie trousers which would show up, plus i never thought I'd get that close. I just wanted to see the finish and not get kicked out early. Oh well I'm learning something each time :thumbup:

I suppose if it's raining, no one cares, the duct tape for the tops of the boots! Probably will not help!

Depends!!!!!!! Is tha not what they call them diaper thingies? :D

Edited by copemech