Which Van Do You Use?

trial_master

Which van  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which van do you think is best for performance and will still carry atleast one trials bike

• Transit connect SWD
    • Transit Connect LWB
    • Combo
    • Partner
    • Expert
    • Other - please state below

I know what you mean, remember the marina 1'8tc coversion that was featured in C & CC?

My first love was the good old morris 1000, soon to take pride of place in the dabster batcave, but I've a long long way to go before I catch BJ though

My first four wheel vehicle was indeed a Morris Minor Pick-up. 1100cc motor. Reg No: TTY 129H supplied new by Fewsters of Hexham, Northumberland. I had it third hand, great vehicle, easy to work on.

Cost me

Edited by Big John

ive had navara,s l200,ive got a merc vito at the mo and its brillient on diesel and you can fit to 2 bikes in the back no problem and lock it up so no one can see what youve got in the back(keeps the theives at bay)as the windows are blacked out,the pick ups look good but are ****e on fuel and you cant leave in the servises to get a mcdononalds case some git nicks ya bike off the back.you would pick up a decent merc vito for 5k,i paid

• 2 weeks later...

• 4 years later...