trick bits carbon frame guards

trick bits swinging arm guards

carbon look fork protectors

raptor foot rests

jitsie carb screws

jitsie lever adjusters

barbon look front number board with grafics, dunlop, yomme stickers on it

red yommee mud kit

Sorry to hear of youre loss. My friend had his Montesa 4rt Repsol taken thursday/friday gone, done by someone with decent equipment to get by the locks and chains etc.

Out of interest i wonder if you were followed as i feel my friend may of been. Recent trials were Tong and last week Keighley Gates.

I think we need all to be vidulant.

Edited by smalley250

i was riding at tong yesterday but i am not sure if i was followed, it was chained to the wall by the back wheel

and the front chained to a hydryulic bike stand, they removed the rear wheel which is still chained to the wall they

then carried out out still attached to the bike stand, and then took my spare wheel.........oh and all my tools, pressure

washer, petrol, bike stand, boots, gloves, coat, newcastle brown ale...............*******s

Hi,

Sorry to hear about the loss, we also had a couple of bikes stolen after riding at Tong. Pretty certain we were followed back too. We actually saw one of the bikes up at Calverley quarry (Just behind the golf club) and chased the guy riding it into the dodgy estate just behind it (At the back of Sainsbury's / Homebase at Greengates). Never managed to get any back though unfortunately. Might be well worth having a cruise round there now & again just to keep an eye out.

(Special tip - If you do see the guys on your bike, don't call the police as they will come flying up the road with the sirens on then slowly walk down into the quarry, allowing the thieving ba*tards plenty of time to escape..............whatever happened to the art of intelligent policing???)

IF you need any more info though, please pm me and i'll be happy to help.

Sorry for your loss. On a more optimistic note because your bike sounds very individual you have a better chance of finding it.

From my own experience you need to watch ebay like a hawk as many turn up on there. Also register the bike as stolen with the DVLA and Shirty, plus other local dealers. This is very important because if someone tries to register it in the future you will quickly find out.

Sorry for your lose.