Trials Pictures

pinkbike

Here's one of my first ones?

I kept some the colour on his jacket and in the background but the rest of the image is in B & W

Bike Sherco 3.2 2009

Taken at Zona 1 trial - Nettleton Gloucestershire

post-6548-1234544968.jpg

Edited by pinkbike

Why can't I work out who you are? I.m from Bristol member of Kingswood and know most folk, and you are probably a fan of Simsons.( that remindss me of an old joke ..bloke went to docs ,said doc I think my hearing is getting dodgy...doc asks what are the symptons..guy replied, cartoon character, homer is a fat yellow git and marge has blue hair..ha.ha Are you the guy who came to our last open to ctr. trial with an Iveco van?

Chewy,

I joined the club this year! I have been a member of Zona 1 for quite a while but I wanted to join a club a bit closer to home. I am from Bristol as well.

Take a look at my web link and you will see some photos of the last Kingswood trial. I didn't enter because I only had done an hour on my new bike and

wanted to get more time on it. Will be at the next one though.

I like the last one a lot more. I realy don't get this black n white thing.

Colour "popping"....it great fun and you can waste hours on Photoshop avoiding anything the wife throws at you...Morlich pretty low res so loses a lot....... Not popped much in the way of trials pics