Wheres Marky Boy And His New Bike.

nigel dabster

Spoke to James 2 weeks ago, Sandifords had just rung him and said that the new Monts would arrive on Sunday the 17th.

He wanted to ride his at the Lakes so that he'd be used to it in time for the Scott. He also said that he rode one for about 20 minutes and that they were a very good piece of kit.

:o:lol: Right im back here for the p*** take.!!!! :(

Apparently as Dabster has kindly said, the 4rt's at the scott are pre -production models , and for one good reason....

They are busy have so many siestas (spelling?) in spain that they aint got their arses round to getting the bike into production yet!!

So MY date (and a few others) are now in the hands of when the spanish decide to strike bat. I wasnt , my dealer chaps or any one else werent bulling but they cant get me my winning machine to me until the sun goes down a bit and folks start to build em!!!

Please form an orderly queue :D:D

it seems to me the people more worried about the delivery date

havnt even got one on order :o:lol:

i personally CAN wait :D ! .

most of the stuff on this suject is bull**** guesswork to stir up

us unfortunates who are being strung along on allegedly on a false delivery date .

when i paid for mine i was told end oct , with no confirmed price or date

for delivery. IF its a week or so late so what :D but at the moment it isnt ,

so cut the crap it aint working!!!!!!!!

Im with you 100% Munch. I only got into the date thing cos folks were hassling me, to know when it is coming. My mate even rang the dealer up the other day himself to see if my bike had come. They are more bothered than me.

Sounds like im in the same boat as you, didnt know a price , just left a deposit even before the bike had been seen in Japan. So didnt know what it looked like either! The only downside is that ive sold me old bike so ive nowt to ride at the mo. But like i said to someone yesterday , i would rather wait into next year if it meant that when the bike comes it was 100%. And not left to Joe public to iron out all the problems at their expense , like some other recent revolutionary lightweight bikes!! :lol:

It comes when it comes and by then i should have got all me loverly Japanese bolt on goodies!! :o

I just ordered a 05 Sherco 250 two stroke because in all reality it's going to be a while until the 3.2's hit the market, Montesa have a lot of bikes to build and once you go into production suppliers of components for those bikes hold you up in one way and another, or don't make the part to spec and they have to re do the lot.

The Mont 315 was late coming out, but in the end were happy with the bike.

Now giving Marky some stick because he thought he was banner have the first bugger in Yorkshire is a whole different ball game :o