Hawks Nest Opening.

77m

Just wondering if anybody knows when Hawks Nest is open and if there is a contact number for the guys who run it to find out on the day?

Me and a few mates are thinking of coming up on Sunday but dont want to make the trip if its not open!!!

Is the terrain there challenging?

Have ridden at Cowm and absolutely loved it, some great sections there and had the best days riding ever!

Iv also read its only

Its always open, Jeff is a sound bloke, just pop down the driveway to the house and just to the right of the front door is a bird box, chuck your 3 quid in there and away you go.

Its split into 2 parts, the top bit is plenty challenging, Craig Robinson who rides british championship struggles on some things. down the bottom is a Stream which is awesome.

Im usually there from about 9am. Im in a White Transit YG53 ZVW, Riding an 98 GasGas 300 with Anodised Red Wheels.

If you come, give me a shout and ill show you around.

All the best

Tom

Thanks for all the replies guys.

I think a trip down on Saturday might be on the cards, take it Saturdays are included in 'open all the time' ?

Im sure youv all had this discussion loads of times but its a pity there arent more places open to practice!

We have a place we go local to us but theres nothing that challenging and you get bored of the same stuff everyweek.

Cowm is about 45 mins drive and Buxton is about an hour so they arent too bad.

Are there any other good practice areas between the 2??

Thanks again for all your help guys.