Spokes For Rearwheel

nickrhinos

HI EVERYBODY , IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE I POSTED SO THINGS MUST HAVE BEEN GOING O.K. WITH PROJECT . I AM NEARING END OF REBUILD SO SOME THINGS ARE REALLY HARD TO SOURCE SUCH AS SPOKES FOR REAR WHEEL FOR 1990 GAS GAS 325 AIRE , THEY HAVE BEEN ON BACK ORDER WITH GAS GAS FOR THE LAST 5 MONTHS AND STILL NO SIGN . IF ANYBODY HAS ANY OR HAS THE LENTH MEASUREMENTS IT WOULD BE A GREAT HELP , CHEERS NICKRHINOS

Edited by nickrhinos

Ay up Nick,

I most likely have a full set of spokes at home (NZ) for the old bikes and definately have a 1989 250 aire in the bike shed to measure the spoke length in case not, will have a look tomorrow and PM you.

Ta ta, PeterB.

Hi Nick,

I checked the garage and do not have a full set of spokes for the older bikes. The spoke lengths are 202mm spkt side, and 197 disc side, 3.5mm dia. They are the same spokes for all GG trial models up to 1996.

Bye, PeterB.

HI PETERB , THATS GREAT , I CAN GET ANGLE FROM MY SAMPLE SPOKE AND GET SOME NEW ONES MADE UP LOCALLY . THANKS FOR EVERYBODYS HELP . ENGINE JUST DELIVERED TO ALAN THE SPANNER AT WHITE BROS IN DARLINGTON , HE REALY KNOWS THE ENGINE AND HAS PLENTY OF PARTS . CHEERS NICKRHINOS