Car Sale

cota kid

I have a car for sale on a website in Dubai and recieved the following e-mail

'I am interested in your car Please send me more details about your vehicle, also the vin number so i can run a carfax report on it. Please let me know if you are interested in a trade with my super clean 2006 BMW M3 CONVERTIBLE with 52,226 miles on it. It has never been smoked in, always garaged ,no exceptions. It's a one owner vehicle. There has been nothing altered in the mileage represented on this vehicle, no current damage present on this baby, no dents or scratches what so ever. The engine in this vehicle was well maintained.The vin number is WBSBR93476PK11383. It has air Conditioning, Climate Control, Dual Zone Climate Control, Power Steering, Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Power Mirrors, Leather Steering Wheel, Power Drivers Seat, Power Passenger Seat, Memory Seat Position, Heated Seat, Roof Rack, Rear Air Conditioning, Wood Trim, Clock, Digital Info Center, Homelink System, Tilt Steering Wheel, Telescoping Steering Wheel, Steering Wheel Radio Controls, Sunroof, Moonroof, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag, Side Airbags, Keyless Entry, Security System, ABS Brakes, Dynamic Stability, Rear Defogger, Fog Lights, Intermittent Wipers, AM/FM, CD Player, CD Changer, Anti-Theft, Factory Premium Sound System, 18 Inch Alloy Wheels, Leather Interior Surface, Four Wheel Drive, Navigation System. I live in Miami,Florida. If you want to trade i would like an extra $3000 non-negotiable. The reason i am trying to get a cheaper car is that i do not have the money for maintaining this vehicle, with the global economy falling and all of that. Let me know if you are interested.'

I have never seen a 4 wheel drive convertible m3 or one with a moon & sun roof.

Do you think it might be a scam?

questions:

-if you lived in FLA and want a cheaper car, would you deal on one in dubai?

-If you wanted to sell a car, would you be dealing on shipping one to dubai?

-If you wanted a cheaper car, might you have some more questions for the seller than what he is asking?

-If you wanted a cheaper car because of impending economy, might you not want to move downscale more than $3000?

I will bet if you send the 3000 to him, he will arrange shipping his car to your house, and arrange shipping your car to his house. No hassle, he takes care of it all.

In otherwords, SCAM.

Pete_Scorpa3 Posted Today, 06:37 PM

I did a Google search on the vin number and....

you can take a look at the picture of the actual car HERE.

HMMM the car is real................but the seller's name is kept private............. so is this real car actually owned by the person that sent the E-mail?

Probably NOT!!