How Many Miles On A 200cc Rev 3 ?

fergzx9r

Hi there ;)

Anyone like to hazard a guess at how far i can travel on a 2005 Rev 3 200cc ??

I have an event coming up ( Enduro ) which i would like to take part in but no idea how far i can go ???

The course is 15miles over varied terrain. Im not going to be wringing its neck, just cruising along :P

I thought about sneeking an extra litre into my ruck sac but im sure i would get into real trouble for that one !!

I know you can get extra reserve tanks to go on the bars and even the long ride kits with seat but i want to try an enduro with the bike to see if i enjoy it before spending the cash :(

Thanks in advance :o

Iain

I would reckon you might get two laps in at 30 miles depending on what terrain youre riding over. You can purchase a extra tank to replace the number board form Lampkin Imports.

Unless the terrain is very technical then you will be far too slow and risk getting in the way or being knocked down, plus ringing the life out of the bike. I talk from my experience of enduro racing on a Husaberg 400 which wasnt fast enough so went with a KTM 450. It is very unlike Trials riding as its every man for them self and this results in people getting bikes run over and damaged so keep this in mind and dont take if for a stroll in the park.

All that said Good luck

Hi there ;)

Anyone like to hazard a guess at how far i can travel on a 2005 Rev 3 200cc ??

I have an event coming up ( Enduro ) which i would like to take part in but no idea how far i can go ???

The course is 15miles over varied terrain. Im not going to be wringing its neck, just cruising along :P

I thought about sneeking an extra litre into my ruck sac but im sure i would get into real trouble for that one !!

I know you can get extra reserve tanks to go on the bars and even the long ride kits with seat but i want to try an enduro with the bike to see if i enjoy it before spending the cash :(

Thanks in advance :o

Iain

If its Pathhead your doing it should make the lap on one tank as long as you don't wring its neck all the way, there was a guy did it on a 300 Gas Gas a couple of years ago and got round. I've seen people take some spare fuel in metal camping stove bottles on fun runs but as you say not sure on the legality of this in competition. Can you not borrow your mates 950 instead!!!

Are going to do the Saturday or Sunday

Thanks for all the input :thumbup:

I did a couple of events last year on a WR250 and was the slowest person by miles !! I will be slow on the trials bike but trust me.......i will be far quicker on the trials than on the enduro :gay:

I have got the entry form and had previously asked the club ( Melvilles ) if it was okay and they said YEH :)

Okay Graeme 17..................Your freakin me out now. Yes it is Pathhead and how did you know my mate had a 950 ?

We are doing the Sat before it gets too churned up. How many laps are we "Sportsmen" expected to do? I know how many i will do.....1.............Im taking my flask of soup for the top of the hill :rolleyes:

Thanks again folks :thumbup: