Exmoor 3 Day.

somerset steve

All full up for this year.

It is a great event, "star" and "gentlemans" route. Both not tooooo difficult.

What makes the pain is the 3 days...... I dont think I could even think of six (SSDT) Apart from the fact that I cant ride for toffees!

It is well organised and the venues are great, all having their own special feel. Day 2 at Barbrook ist reet grand. Last time I played in rivers like that all day my dad whopped my ass!

I will be there with 2 other "Krauts" and the Flying Duthman. (He forgets the c so I will too)

We will be there with 6 Fantics between the four or us although bike changing is not allowed. I would sooner ride to the end on my spare fanny and be out of the results than look for days after a broken kickstart shaft or other catastrophies which can affect my Fanny.

Spud will also ride on his super tricked, steep steering, low standing, new painted 240 and I hope he give my mate Gerd a run for his money in the star route. I believe Phil Wiffen will also ride, but he doesnt really count as he never puts his feet on the floor ;-) See ya Phil!

I will shoot some opiccies and video clips , hopefully on all days and will post em

See yall there

cant wait

Wurstmann

Edited by Lee Harris

Allready most of the way down,but i have got a ride.

Cant wait never had the time for the full three days before, but this year i have, lee if you are bringing spare bikes have you got a minder aswell.

Hope my 240 makes all three days, its going well at the moment ,allways a bad sign

Sounds like a great trial. Does anyone have contact details of the 'secretary of the meeting'? I'd like to contact him/her about entering next year. Thanks.

If you are interested look here

http://www.myvideo.de/

in the search box enter exmoor classic trial

if you click on fantic340, you can link also to e dartmoor two day which is similar but septemebr

Sounds like a great trial. Does anyone have contact details of the 'secretary of the meeting'? I'd like to contact him/her about entering next year. Thanks.

Secretary of meet contact details.

Bill Hartnell

40 Rydon Crescent

Cannington

TA5 2JT

Tel:- 01278 653032

See you next year.