Moto 1

pbkendal

I new from the start the CIA and MI5 were involved in organising Moto 1. Who else could prevent the leaking of information (results) on a scale of thousand's of people watching, but no one saw anything. We've a better chance of finding Iraqi's weapon's of mass distruction then getting the results of Moto 1 :D

Hey guys

Sorry for delay believe it or not I was pretty much flat out all weekend looking after everyone and making sure they were in the right place at the right time.

Our trials boys did us proud in all the events, the road racing was a slight challenge for them.

All the riders enjoyed it and all want an entry for next year's event.

David Knight was very impressive!

Will give you a full report on the trials boys when I get back from the NEC.

Cheers

Carly :D

Just had a quick look through MCN whilst in WH Smith at lunchtime for their 'report' on Moto1. Unless I missed it elsewhere, there is a measley quarter of a page article, largely comprising of how good the stunt riders were and a quick mention that DK won the event overall. No report on the day's proceedings whatsoever, who won what discipline etc.

Seems they can devote pages to banging on along with all the hype of how Rossi is 'the best motorcyclist in the world' but have no interest in reporting on a unique event to find the UK's best all-round motorcyclist. Could it be because the off-road boys trashed the roadracers - surely not.

Our trials boys did us proud in all the events, the road racing was a slight challenge for them.

Cheers

Carly :D

If I remember correctly Carly, in the super bike six event many moons ago your dad was absolutely S*** hot on the road race discipline, only getting beat by an actual road racer.