Well Done Wiggy

munch

Also a big up to Jonathan Richardson for 2 out of 2 in the 125 class!

Is he not the kid from OZ that was on the TRW 125 MONT last year? I think he learned a lot! That Sherco must feel like a flea flicker to him this year! Good on him! :thumbup:

Is he not the kid from OZ that was on the TRW 125 MONT last year? I think he learned a lot! That Sherco must feel like a flea flicker to him this year! Good on him! :thumbup:

No, That was Jake Whittaker!

Jontathan rode at the US WTC last year when you were there. He rode a Sherco then too.

You can take those podium shots all day. Here's one you won't find. Big Wig and Wiggy after the final ride of the weekend. It was priceless watching him hug his son like it was his first ever victory when the rear wheel was finally out of gate 15. Congratulations to Alexz.

Too bad he didn't take me up on the brews I offered him on Saturday night. The results may have been different? No hard feeling, mate.

post-61-1239128106.jpg

Jontathan rode at the US WTC last year when you were there. He rode a Sherco then too.

Oh yes, I have it staight now, he is the nice kid that spoke(english)! Good lad! :dunce:

I think Alexz kinda likes that Beta!

Edited by copemech