Gaerne Balance Oiled Boot Sizing?

fantic 300 pro

I am thinking about buying a pair of Gaerne Balance oiled boots as they have the old vintage look about them. Does anybody know if they are any good? I am going to buy them online and want to make sure I get the correct size. My Alpinestar No-stop boots are a size 10. I have heard that the Gaerne boots are a big fit, does anybody know for sure how they fit compared to the Alpinstar boot?

Thanks for the help.

Paul

I am thinking about buying a pair of Gaerne Balance oiled boots as they have the old vintage look about them. Does anybody know if they are any good? I am going to buy them online and want to make sure I get the correct size. My Alpinestar No-stop boots are a size 10. I have heard that the Gaerne boots are a big fit, does anybody know for sure how they fit compared to the Alpinstar boot?

Thanks for the help.

Paul

I had a size bigger than my actual size for alpinestars last year. This year in Gaerne I've been wearing the same size as I'd wear in shoes/trainers. Comfiest boots I've had so far.

I'am wearing italian boots since 1978 and you always have to take one size larger.It is not only with the boots also with the normal gear you have to take one size larger over here in nothern europe when you get stuff from south europe.If you buy Gearne or Sidi boots,you make a good chocice.

Chrs:Mike

I found my size 9 tight at first, purchaced as a 9 but as they are euro 43 and actualy more like 8 3/4. so make sure you see what the euro size is, they took a couple of trials and loads of saddle soap to break in but feel super supple now. well worth the money

Cracking boots, I recently bought some. they are 100% waterproof but as regards to sizing.

I found them ALOT smaller than my hebo's in the same size, definatly go a size up and I think you will be fine.

I can only fit thin socks inside mine at the moment, which presents a problem. In all seriousness, I think if the sump came down and landed on my foot while I was dabbing, i think it could quite easily break it!

Buy them though, really nice boots.

All the best

Tom

• 2 weeks later...