Pre65 Anybody Know The Day 1 Results ?

Not so sure it's criticism really. But there is a certain amount of irony considering the Centrally Speaking post this week.

I have been more interested to see how my pals have gotten on personally, and thanks to the Todotrial site I'm more aware. Next year maybe we'll make the Pilgrimage :moon:

Wayne....

Really think some of you need to get a grip, do you criticise the Scott when their results appear after midnight, or on the Richmond site the next day or on TC the next day, no. Any major trial wants their results out at the presentation NOT on some website. Once they close the office up on the Saturday most if not all of the committee and organisers spend the next week in Fort William at the six days, are they not allowed to attend until such times as they have satisfied every ones demand for scores. The Club have none of the communications resources that the SSDT has and has been pointed out many many times they are completely seperate events. Perhaps one of them should drop a copy off in the SSDT office but it's not compulsory.

Why is it on Todotrial?? I think that's an easy call. Our Spanish friends respect the organisers and revere the events in Scotland so much that the Todotrial boys come to cover it so yeah it get's there fast.

I find it incredible the length some people will go to to criticise the Pre 65 organisers, I wonder how much of that criticism comes from those who don't get an entry in the trial.

I agree with you Slapshot. We had the results in the Saturday night awards presentation. There where there for anybody that wanted them. Sunday back to Spain; Monday back to the office scan and upload it.

Both Commettees Pre-65 and SSDT are very busy this days. Work for the Pre-65 Commettee does not end when the last rider finish the last section, I also belive it must be the busiest week also for TC because of the huge ammount of information generated both by Pre-65 and SSDT, so it is not so terrible to upload Pre-65 results some days later. Understandable.

Edited by Greeves

My god does it really matter..

I bet most of the riders outside the top ten ride for the privalage of being in the trial in the first place,,,

WHO CARES WHO WINS ,, I for one would just love the chance to compete,

There seems to be a lot of people who have something to prove, Hence ultra exotic specials worth thousands of pounds, Bring back the fun , my sugestion is anyone who cleans a section in the scottish has to down a shot of scotlands finest , that would even it out a bit..

Come on lads remember why you started to ride in the first place not for trophys i bet.

• 2 weeks later...