Tdn Shirts

no jive

A couple of more orders came in. One from Jonesville MI and a couple from CA. If you have not bought a shirt yet, then please send a check if you can. There should be shirts at the Nationals. So if you are there please pick one up.

Thank You to everyone who has bought a shirt.

We got a couple more orders in. One guy has ordered 5 shirts in Wixom MI. Now that is what I am talking about. We also have an order from Nacogdoches TX. Dont now who named that town but it is a mouthful. Sorry That I am running late on that order. It got shoved under some papers on my desk.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.usatdn.org/

Here are the clubs that have supported us in the last 2 weeks

Pat Hirt & the UMTA (Upper Midwest Trials Association) 50 shirts

Don Hubbard & the CTTA (Central Texas Trials Association) 38 shirts with 10 of those autographed by all TDN team members for possible throphies

Vonda Roper & CAT (Central Arizona Trials) 16 shirts

Yolanda Fastle & New Mexico Trials Association 27 shirts

This is what really helps our sales. Someone in club gets everyone together and puts in a big order. Thank You to everyone. We have also had several people order 1 to 3 shirts. These sales came from all over the USA

We still have shirts avalible.

USA-TDN

PO Box 913

Boulder Creek

CA 95006

Mens'

Cody Webb

Will Ibsen

Keith Wineland

Pat Smage

Women's

Caroline Allen

Sarah Duke

Louise Forsley

Edited by No Jive

• 3 weeks later...
Maybe Clive can get one to THE ANDY? Now?

Hey Andy Whats your address. You did not answer my PM for a free shirt. I could have Copey sign one for you but that may cost you.

So we have the last batch of shirts we need to sell. This is where the begging comes in. :thumbup:

A lot of work goes into this effort. From Pam deBruin who did the art work for the shirt at no charge for the last few years. To the Webbs who put all the shirts and orders together. Clubs who bought boxes of shirts. Everyone puts in time with no pay. It all goes to the team. The team means the mens and womens team (the riders). All of the team members are basically young kids (compared to me). They dont have a bunch of money and may have to come up with their own money to go to the TDN.

So I am begging you, if you have not bought a shirt and you can afford $20 bucks or two for $35 please send some funds. If you can only afford $5 bucks that will help. If every USA Trials rider sent just a couple of buck we would be set. It just takes a little bit from everyone.

I have been paying the shiping. So if you want to screw me out of $3 bucks buy a shirt and I will personally pay the shipping.

THIS YEAR THE WILL BE THE STRONGEST TEAM WE HAVE EVER HAD.

USA-TDN

PO Box 913

Boulder Creek

CA 95006 Please send size of shirt that you want.

Dont make me go door to door

Edited by No Jive

http://www.usatdn.org/

Here are the clubs that have supported us in the last 2 weeks

Pat Hirt & the UMTA (Upper Midwest Trials Association) 50 shirts

Don Hubbard & the CTTA (Central Texas Trials Association) 38 shirts with 10 of those autographed by all TDN team members for possible throphies

Vonda Roper & CAT (Central Arizona Trials) 16 shirts

Yolanda Fastle & New Mexico Trials Association 27 shirts

This is what really helps our sales. Someone in club gets everyone together and puts in a big order. Thank You to everyone. We have also had several people order 1 to 3 shirts. These sales came from all over the USA

We still have shirts avalible.

USA-TDN

PO Box 913

Boulder Creek

CA 95006

Mens'

Cody Webb

Will Ibsen

Keith Wineland

Pat Smage

Women's

Caroline Allen

Sarah Duke

Louise Forsley

Whos lined up for replacing Will?

Will smage come a week early and ride the Junoir WTC in France (not far from tdn?)

Whos lined up for replacing Will?

Will smage come a week early and ride the Junoir WTC in France (not far from tdn?)

I dont know if Wil will need to be replaced or if Pat will go early. But I know we have some shirts left.

An order just came in from D4 trials club for about 10 shirts with the hopes of ordering more.

Thank You to Mark Buczkowski

Chairman, D4 Trials Committee

Maybe now I wont have to go door to door.