Definitive Answers Please

gingerbiker67

after a little searching around on here i can not find a definitive answer to...

the fuel/ oil mix for a 2004 rev 3

and

where to download a manual for the same bike (which will have all the answers i am looking for)

and

is ir 450 or 500 or 550 ml of oil in the gearbox

the mixes for the oil are varying, and the links suggested dont lead to the booklet, or to a varying amount of gear box oil: are the 2003 and 2005 bikes the same as my 04?

i have not had the bike for long and am keen to get things right (although common sense and/or just guessing seems to be working!)

apologies for the newbie questions!

65-70 ml in 5 litres of super unleaded, if you can get Avgas mix it 50/50 with super unleaded but same amount of oil runs sweet. 500 mls for clutch unless your breaking the clutch. We all used Castrol TTS for the fuel oil, nice and clean running, Dexron111 is the B*****ks for the clutch and really cheap, dont be tempted by the expensive oils ATF is better but change it every 20 hours

Ahhhh???!!!! could be 550 in the clutch as total says lol, thats ****ed the definitive answer

Definately 550cc for the engine oil..............you probably put 500cc in yours so you got two oil changes out of one bottle you tight git !!!!!!!

I am with you on the Castrol TTS may be more expensive, but ran super clean used it on all my 2-strokes. Back in my Fantic Twin shock days we used to run with TTS at 100:1 :P for the Beta it was 75:1