Storz Brothers European Adventure

stevestorz

Big thanks to the trials community for the interest shown on this forum about our recent World Round adventures. Needless to say, Eric wasn't satisified with his results but it was a HUGE learning experience on many levels. It's also important to note that we were made to feel very welcome at these events by many fellow competitors and trials enthusiasts.

We received fantastic support for the Barzio event from team P.R.T. Sherco, the sponsors of Matteo Grattarola. Big thanks also to Renato Chiaberto, the Italian Sherco importer for his assistence.

At the Andorra event, when we found oursleves without a minder bike for Neil, it was Gerald Richardson from the UK (Jonathan's Dad) who came to the rescue by finding us a loaner bike from a friend of his.

All in all it was a great experience for our family and one we hope to repeat again in the future.

Thanks again to all concerned.

Steve, Joanie, Neil, & Eric Storz

I thought Eric and Neil did a great job. I was very impressed with the whole family all going. At first I thought Eric and Neil went by themselves. I thought you had your own vacation going on.

Now Eric knows what he needs to practice. Any time they want to come up north send them. You can even send Neil :thumbup: . They can stay at my house but would have more fun at Cody's.

You have two great kids that are fun to be around. I hope they said thanks for the experience. Thanks for the update.

Edited by No Jive

Hi guys:

I dont know Eric as well as some of you. I only met him last year at the TTC Youth Nationals. He was very kind, and took the time to say hello to me and my son while we were in the que. I came away with a good feeling about him and watching him ride, knowing that he has some great potential! Keep up the good work Eric! You will be amazed at what you can achieve with hard work and dedication. I my experience, Steve and Joanne, you have raised a couple of very good kids!!! :thumbup:

Cheers, Steve

Well done Eric and Neil !! and what a great mum and Dad you have for sending you over there.

Andy posted a great picture of you Eric, a couple of weeks back ... thanks for that.

See you guys soon

Bill