Michelin "x" Sh**e

the addict

I've had one on the rear for a month or so and can't tell the differacne with a x11....

I weighed it when i got it and there was only a few grams in it with the old x11 i took off..

Would like to know are the fronts any good as need one soon.

Stuck the new tyre on this evening and it was without doubt the easiest tyre I,ve ever put on the rear :wacko: , bit of soap and it went on with only one pull of a tyre spanner ;) . Double popped at 30lbs and I,ve blown it up to 70 over night. Looks abit wet Sunday morning for the trial so should get a good idea of how it grips compared to the X11 :thumbup:

Stuck the new tyre on this evening and it was without doubt the easiest tyre I,ve ever put on the rear :wacko: , bit of soap and it went on with only one pull of a tyre spanner :D . Double popped at 30lbs and I,ve blown it up to 70 over night. Looks abit wet Sunday morning for the trial so should get a good idea of how it grips compared to the X11 :thumbup:

That sounds like a sloppy fit, it'll be off the rim if you have it lower than 35psi ;)

• 2 weeks later...