Happy Thanksgiving

ringo

To all my old friends and new ones{in the UK ;) } I wish you the best Thanksgiving ever.

May God fill your homes with happy relatives, your hearts with love, your stomachs with food and your "Petrol" containers with fuel so that you might enjoy a most fabulous ride this coming weekend.

Johnny

To all my old friends and new ones{in the UK :lol: } I wish you the best Thanksgiving ever.

Excuse to go to pub lodged & accepted by the bird. Deemed acceptable.

Seat at the bar duly booked.

Have a nice one yourself,

Ian.

;)

Edited by IanJ

Having traced the steps of our ancestors from Europe to the west coast of the colonies, I think I deserve a good turkey dinner this thanks giving.

They persevered across the Atlantic ocean in wooden boats enduring dysentery and other horrible conditions to land on the Americas to endure another 3000 mile journey to the west coast, attacked by natives, starving and robbed by the Mormons in Salt lake, a journey of many months before they reached the land of plenty.

Daft buggers!! if they had of waited a bit they could of flown economy in 12 hours and still got a big turkey dinner, I did ;)