Minders =$

northernnorm

When I saw the title (Minders =$) I figured someone else was going to say how crazy it is that we have to pay the $40 minders fees just to go out and help our riders.

This year at TTC was the first time I was a national minder. Since my 10 year old son was riding his first national I would say I was needed. Also from what I saw almost all the minders in the support lines where Dad's out there helping their kids. So what that means is on top of us parents paying the high national entry fees we also have to pay another $40 a day just to help our kids. That just doesn't seem right.

Edited by sirhc

When I saw the title (Minders =$) I figured someone else was going to say how crazy it is that we have to pay the $40 minders fees just to go out and help our riders.

This year at TTC was the first time I was a national minder. Since my 10 year old son was riding his first national I would say I was needed. Also from what I saw almost all the minders in the support lines where Dad's out there helping their kids. So what that means is on top of us parents paying the high national entry fees we also have to pay another $40 a day just to help our kids. That just doesn't seem right.

Propose a reasonable solution to your problem in writing. Get it to your NATC rep ( at least 30 days before the October meeting) and it will get discussed.

Propose a reasonable solution to your problem in writing. Get it to your NATC rep ( at least 30 days before the October meeting) and it will get discussed.

That was my plan. I was thinking riders 16 & under got a free minder

The EU would be much more enjoyable if 1/2 the people who smoke didnt, and if they could figure out how to freeze water and offer it for sale in plastic bags. We are acyually looking foorward to the TDN trip as I love mountain areas greatly/.

Yea, you need to call Dabster and ask him how he does it, bouncing about europe and never getting the splats. Guess you gotta know what to eat and all, and where to find ice! You gotta remember, lot of them stinky's don't know what a shower is! And the women have more hair under their arms than you! :huh:

That was my plan. I was thinking riders 16 & under got a free minder

Chris posted this up as I was going to say something very similar. Not that a kid over 13 would actually listen to DAD!!!!

I think such a proposal may fall on fond ears at the NATC meeting, in support of the youth riders. Yet, I can see certain obsticles as insurance and such, so a discounted arrangement may be in order. It should be properly debated by those in the arena.

I shall remind all, the clubs, AMA, and all need to make a few bucks to be flush for all and to be able to do this stuff.