Sherco/aftermarket Graphics

theshercorider

Hi people,

I am going to be recieving an 010 bike in november/december and was going to spruce up my current bike before it gets sold. Now I'd be getting a new mudguard and was thinking of getting new stickers to go with it. However I know that these stickers are not cheap at all!!! I rang MRS a while back for a price on a set of the racing graphics and they wanted nearly

Edited by TheShercoRider

I have only heard bad things about those from ebay so will be staying away from them.

I've bought two sets of these some time back and have these in storage......What bad things have you heard??

Best of balance.

Neo

I've bought two sets of these some time back and have these in storage......What bad things have you heard??

Best of balance.

Neo

I bought a set for my 06, imagine duct taping copy paper to your bike and getting a four year old to come along with a marker pen to do the imagery. They wear through to the plastic in 15 hours, and aren't even that waterproof! Not to mention the wrong shape.

I bought a set for my 06, imagine duct taping copy paper to your bike and getting a four year old to come along with a marker pen to do the imagery. They wear through to the plastic in 15 hours, and aren't even that waterproof! Not to mention the wrong shape.

Oh my God!!!...that bad eh. :huh:

But just to confirm....these are the same "express" name business that has Cabestany decals up there at the present time?

Best of balance.

Neo

• 2 weeks later...

• 5 months later...

• 5 months later...