Any Feedback On 2010 Models Yet?

benz19

Hi Les, you alright.

I've actually seen one at a quarry this weekend, looked good & that was a 125, wouldn't imagine it would be that different though, go ahead with the 225 though, i no you was really determined to convert it!

I've just found out my radiator is cracked on my 300 lol.

Ben.

Edited by GasGasben

Cheers Ben,

Had the 225 conversion on an 08 125 and love it!

Just fancy thew new chassis as it feels more stable than the 08s!

Bummer about your rad,not the first one i have heard off tho!

Benz

I no they are really rubbish rads, it kept losing loads of water lol, better do something about it before the bike ends up boiling up.

There's nothing wrong with the Radiator!!! It's the Fan casing that rubs through the pipes. I had NYL's modified. You basically either take it off and trim about 1 to 2 mm off the bit that crossed the rad at the top and bottom but leaving the edges where it touches the radiator surround allowing it to stand off the pipes. The other way TrialsUK did ours was to remount it on two holes either side that are slightly further forward of the existing one pushing it back 1 to 2mm and stopping it moving.

There's nothing wrong with the Radiator!!! It's the Fan casing that rubs through the pipes. I had NYL's modified. You basically either take it off and trim about 1 to 2 mm off the bit that crossed the rad at the top and bottom but leaving the edges where it touches the radiator surround allowing it to stand off the pipes. The other way TrialsUK did ours was to remount it on two holes either side that are slightly further forward of the existing one pushing it back 1 to 2mm and stopping it moving.

Some how mine is cracked, i'm going to get it repaired though, but i have heard of quite a few rads what have broken.

• 2 weeks later...