Tlr 200 Spares

martin 305

Hi Ive just finished a tlr200 project, the best place i found for new spares was Lings, you need to know the part number, you can find these at the CMS website, they are Reflex part numbers but they are the same as TLRs

Plus postage is free with orders over

Hi Ive just finished a tlr200 project, the best place i found for new spares was Lings, you need to know the part number, you can find these at the CMS website, they are Reflex part numbers but they are the same as TLRs

Plus postage is free with orders over

hey

if you have the workbook of the tlr you just order the parts (partsnr in the book) any honda dealer can orther them;

if you don't have the book just ask the number of the piece you need, i have the book and will look it up for you

regards bob

hey

if you have the workbook of the tlr you just order the parts (partsnr in the book) any honda dealer can orther them;

if you don't have the book just ask the number of the piece you need, i have the book and will look it up for you

regards bob

Hi bobtlr thanks for that B) The bike is in bits at the moment two teeth off the idle gear :wacko: but managed to get a second hand one so ok! The air filter canister was

• 2 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...