Ian Margetts Wants To Ride My Beta

betarob

Should he ride my beta or his gasgas in the east yorkshire 2 day? Ive only just got my beta 290, and hes got a 300 gasser.

He says that the gasgas is too powerful and sharp.

Quite vague i know, but cast your opinion.

thanks

sorry but im bored and in college

Edited by betarob

I'm at work and bored....I find it's always better to ride someone else's bike :) (like other peoples' chips always taste better?! :P ).

If it were my choice then it wouldn't matter a damn 'cos I think either of those two bikes would rip my arms out when I got tired never mind during a two day trial !! ;)

Edited by HAM2

Should he ride my beta or his gasgas in the east yorkshire 2 day? Ive only just got my beta 290, and hes got a 300 gasser.

He says that the gasgas is too powerful and sharp.

Quite vague i know, but cast your opinion.

thanks

sorry but im bored and in college

Let him ride his own bike. One of those things he should have thought about before buying a 300 gasser! :)

never mind about yer dad riding your bike in the east yorks 2 day, get on with your college work you waster, according to the post time you'd only been in class about 5 minutes before your mind started wandering, anyway he's only making excuses not to ride his gasser because he's worried about it conking out :) oh no i forgot gass gas don't have reliability problems, is he taking a spare frame for your beta? ;)