Good Trials Helmets

rockyrider

Unfortunately, As you have found, there arent any dealers in your (our) neck of the woods that stock a large assortment of Helmets. However, dealers can drop ship you a helmet that you select on style, type, budget and a few head measurements. What you save in Gas $$, you may risk in return postage. While it would be great to go try on 4 or 5, like in the UK, you can still usually narrow it down fairly easy and try your top choices via mail order.

I guess in Texas, it would be in our neck. I remember I was in ElPaso and ended up driving two hours to get a steak - The people who took me thought nothing of driving that far. (was a great steak, so it turned out to be worth it)

Mike is a great trials resource, but I doubt he stocks many different brands to try on and check out- I think only Shiro.

Mike is a great trials resource, but I doubt he stocks many different brands to try on and check out- I think only Shiro.

Yep, only Shiro. But, it is a really nice helmet. I have had NZI, Yes, and am currently wearing the Shiro. I actually prefer it over the other two, and it is MUCH cheaper.