New Carb For Sherco, Beta Gasgas!

copemech

This totally new and revolutionary carb is based upon the popular Kiehin platform using a (cheap) OKO instead and incorporate a totally unique elliptical oval bore design exclusively for trials!

It will offer a smooth low end, totally responsive and controllable, low end starting off with the 24mm bore and throttle crecent, and gradually transfer power into the larger bore diameter equal in size to to the great 30mm on the top end power and large bore diamiter!

A bit of my own special rigging will incorporate TWO bowl vents, come hell or high water!

When combined with the special progressive throttle tube, this thing will go from mild to wild in a twist if the wrist, so hang on!

I will accept all deposits, expect delivery sometime next year if you are lucky, cause I do have other things to do.

:icon_salut:

As i constantly develop refinements :

The ones set for converted montesa riders will not idle below 2000 rpm, and if you try it will pitch you on your head!

The Beta adapter allowes the carb to spontainiously p*** on your feet!

And the Gasgas version has a spring loaded mount, which allowes it to completely fall off when you least expect it!

:icon_salut:

Always thinking ahead, I am already working on a "special" carb for the Ossa!

This will be a small, inexpensive unit based upon the WALBRO carb (weed wacker), you know ,those things that only run for one year!

Easily mounted to the bike, it really does not do anything. Simply gives you something to fettle with other than your nuts! :icon_salut:

Always thinking ahead, I am already working on a "special" carb for the Ossa!

This will be a small, inexpensive unit based upon the WALBRO carb (weed wacker), you know ,those things that only run for one year!

Easily mounted to the bike, it really does not do anything. Simply gives you something to fettle with other than your nuts! :icon_salut:

Those walbro and tillotson carbs are great!