Ebay Puzzler

andy m

yeah but guys this is an experienced seller, get the feedback

he is selling using the "you gotta have this" process. Most people in western europe have everything they need, house kids, more than one mobike...now this guy is tellin them 8inderectly of couse, he was at the ebay university) you gotta have this, its so rare, so valuable, I dont wont the sunlight damaging it....

but not at that price

:blink:

what about this

hesnotbitter.jpg

Edited by Lee Harris

The location is very close to me but I can't recognise it from any of the pictures, he looks like an experienced seller and has an excellent feedback.

He is breaking a number of small bikes, if yu look at his other listings he is always a man of few words, but has excelled himself with this Yamaha. :blink:

Sometimes amongst all the problems and expense of life - something just happens to make you just smile and realise things ain't so bad.

Bo -drinker - you have my respect for best post of the year

Thanks John.

There could be a Majesty lurking under that sheet or just an over priced TY ??

hi guys,ive added some more pics of the bike to help you out.why the add is like it is,the bike sold so put sold in the add and ebay gave me a warning.here is why we dont remove,if you have a bike on classified its on for 28 days with no fvf.if the bike sells say one week later you can either end the listing or edit the add and sell another bike from the same add with no extra charge. :blink: