Evo 2009 Or 2010

darrensn

unless your names toni b I don't think you would tell the difference ? apart from the new bike would run a bit tighter being that its a new bike.. which is always deceiving its funny when people go to test days and hop on next year bike and comment on how well it runs and how the power is different I think about 80% is down to it being a new bike I bet if you ran a 2010 bike thats half a season old along side an 09 thats half a season old that ran in similar grades and were both say 250's I don't think you would spot the difference

yes, I know the feeling, had a brand new 4rt, but depreciation on any new bike is savage in year 1, especially if you dont get out a lot on it ???
Do I know you?

When's your latest one up for sale Dabster? I was thinking of having it to do the SSDT on, will you have it run in for me?

My bike wasn't there as I had flu, I just had a quick spin on Dabsters bike, good clean first go but a complete a*** of it second time up, as I was knackered. :biggrinsanta: From memory, it took me many goes to clean it the previous year on my own bike, we were running out of daylight by the time I got it right.