Sheffield 2010

sawtooth

Am going on the 9th Jan, have not been before and was thinking maybe i would need a small pair of binoculars? I'm sitting somehere in block 207....

arenabiketrialse.th.jpg

click to enlarge image

Anyone been before that could shed some light on this?

That will be good just there. I dont like sitting in the front blocks as you cannot see all of the sections. Sheffield is a very small arena so you should be ok.

My girlfriend books us tickets every year, but she will not tell me where we are sitting until we get there!!!!

Almost forgot. It is always empty up that end, so you will be able to move seats for a little more leg room as it is VERY cramped there!!!

Edited by Trial_master

That will be good just there. I dont like sitting in the front blocks as you cannot see all of the sections. Sheffield is a very small arena so you should be ok.

My girlfriend books us tickets every year, but she will not tell me where we are sitting until we get there!!!!

Almost forgot. It is always empty up that end, so you will be able to move seats for a little more leg room as it is VERY cramped there!!!

Excellent info, thanks! The tickets were actually a gift from my brothers girlfriend, which we were very surprised by! B)

The roads are fine in Sheffield. I work just over the road from the arena and its all ok. Either get off the M1 at junction 33 or Junction 34. Watch the roadworks on the M1 from Junction 33, there is a 50mph average speed check. My Dad is down at the arena today building the sections. The car park has been covered in snow all week so I am guessing it will be getting cleared a bit today and tomorrow. Hope this helps.

Doesn't look like I'll make it. Booked train, but east coast mainline has serious delays and signalling problems. I'd never make my connection then chaos ensues :)

Christ Andy!!! real shame mate, hope something works out next couple of hours for you

Doesn't look like I'll make it. Booked train, but east coast mainline has serious delays and signalling problems. I'd never make my connection then chaos ensues :)

And unless the roads in Kincardine are a vast improvement on those in Cairneyhill, you might not even make the station!