Sheffield 2010

sawtooth

Doesn't look like I'll make it. Booked train, but east coast mainline has serious delays and signalling problems. I'd never make my connection then chaos ensues :)

Bet your gutted. Don't think you will be the only one who can't get there, think people will have problems, then there is the parking issue can see a bit a parking rage later!!!!!

It's a pi$$ take that this event is even going ahead. My wife rang the arena earlier on and they said the car park is definatly closed, so when she asked what alternative was being made they said all they could recommend was the park and ride from Meadowhall but even that wasn't guaranteed, she then asked why the event wasn't cancelled and they said because the promoters didn't want too and it was their choice to go ahead, money being put in front of safety in my eye's. Typical Yorkshire man, tight as a crabs a***!

To be honest I'm not overly fussed about missing it. I don't fancy the delays, missed train connections and hanging round stations today and tomorrow feezing my nuts off trying to get there and back and it's a good 4 1/2 hour drive from here (in good conditions) so didn't fancy that much either, especially since there seems to be only about 3 bucketfuls of grit left to do the entire country :)

I've been for the past 5 or 6 years and it gets a bit "samey". Sure it's impressive what these guys can do can do, but I far prefer the outdoor Trials. I can still get results and photos from Sheffield, just not my own photos. Bit pee'd off I'll miss seing Danny MacAskill in action though :P

To be honest I'm not overly fussed about missing it. I don't fancy the delays, missed train connections and hanging round stations today and tomorrow feezing my nuts off trying to get there and back and it's a good 4 1/2 hour drive from here (in good conditions) so didn't fancy that much either, especially since there seems to be only about 3 bucketfuls of grit left to do the entire country :)

I've been for the past 5 or 6 years and it gets a bit "samey". Sure it's impressive what these guys can do can do, but I far prefer the outdoor Trials. I can still get results and photos from Sheffield, just not my own photos. Bit pee'd off I'll miss seing Danny MacAskill in action though :P

you didn't he didn't ride, I must admit I would have gone anyway but it did sway me him being there, but watching the video on the big screen wasn't much consolation.

Lots of empty seats.